CROWLEY PHOTOGRAPHY was born out of a passion for capturing people’s expressions and a desire to handle people’s memories with beauty. It specializes in traditional and alternative wedding, family portrait and fine art portrait photography...

Follow me on Twitter

Follow CrowleyPhotweet on Twitter

Friday 24 September 2010

There will not be any new photographs today, just a short update on what is happening in my exciting photographic world.
10:30 this morning- my little helpers and I visited Burton Green Nursery for a short speech about photography. Kids were fantastic, very excited and eager to learn. There was peace and opened mouths while I was showing them my gear and portfolio.
They were mostly hypnotised with a shoot through umbrella and a tele photo lens. "Woooow! That's magic"- Jack said, "Can you use it when it's raining?"- asked a little girl... Even the teachers had questions. "What do you do if the little ones don't want to smile for the camera?", "Easy"- I said, "Singing, dancing, searching for a rabbit behind me or whatever else it takes to make them laugh!" I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment