CROWLEY PHOTOGRAPHY was born out of a passion for capturing people’s expressions and a desire to handle people’s memories with beauty. It specializes in traditional and alternative wedding, family portrait and fine art portrait photography...

Follow me on Twitter

Follow CrowleyPhotweet on Twitter

Saturday 11 September 2010

Some days are just not right no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try... It has been a very busy couple of weeks with all the equipment arriving, building the website, sessions, suppliers and... my beautiful children of course;) Enough of this pessimism and apathy, I said to myself! I decided to try out the new background and the rest of new gadgets. Once the door to my little ones' bedroom closed I organised myself a privet photo shoot... with the most understanding, friendly and... a bit crazy photographer I know... Myself;))

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog and love the photos - I'll be popping in regularly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Claire, I'll be posting regularly xx

    ReplyDelete