CROWLEY PHOTOGRAPHY was born out of a passion for capturing people’s expressions and a desire to handle people’s memories with beauty. It specializes in traditional and alternative wedding, family portrait and fine art portrait photography...

Follow me on Twitter

Follow CrowleyPhotweet on Twitter

Tuesday 7 December 2010

These were first days of snow this year and it was really cold! I was truly delighted when my lovely models announced that they wanted to have couple of shots taken outside in the snow! The parents were more than happy as well. These are really sweet and energetic kids and I had a fantastic time with them. I impressed the boys with my knowledge about "Star Wars" and video games... or maybe I didn't... at least I tried! Here they are: "Goldilocks and Two Little Bears"...


No comments:

Post a Comment