CROWLEY PHOTOGRAPHY was born out of a passion for capturing people’s expressions and a desire to handle people’s memories with beauty. It specializes in traditional and alternative wedding, family portrait and fine art portrait photography...

Follow me on Twitter

Follow CrowleyPhotweet on Twitter

Monday 8 November 2010

Welcome again my dear friends. After a long disappearance from the blog I am back with some new photos. It’s been a very busy time for me personally and for Crowley Photography.
I’ve got some great news! New equipment is finally in the house and constantly in my hands. I just cannot get enough of it. With my new shiny full frame camera body and brilliant lens I am ready to face all new photo sessions.
I am especially excited about one in particular…
For now, I’ve got some “test shots” from the studio and on location.









No comments:

Post a Comment